Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Waiting around to "sea" you....

Today, I decided to take my mind of some of the big changes happening in my life and create a cute little card to enter into some challenges. I took advantage of the 50% off sale over at Meljen's Designs Digi Shop and bought this cute little Joyful Jellyfish Digi!
 

I wanted to play along with Meljen's Challenge #171 Color Challenge "Down by the Sea" using the below picture as inspiration....
 
 
This challenge also went so well with Live and Love Crafts Challenge #14 Warm or Cool Colours!
 
 
I have used Prisma Pencils for the colouring, ribbon from my stash, Kaszazz Cardstock and Stampin' Up Designer Series Paper! I hope you like this quick, clean and simple card!
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenge/s:
 
 
 
 
❤ Mel xx
 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card love all the cool colours and your image is so cute, thanks for joining us over at The Squirrel and The Fox, hope to see you next time hugs Denise DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melinda, love your card. That DP works great with our Meljen's "Down by the Sea" challenge. Great choice of that cute little jellyfish and great colouring I might add. Hope you found this project relaxing and thanks for entering it in our challenge at MD. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this color for our challenge!! Your jellyfish is adorable and such perfect bow! So happy to have you join our "Warm/Cool Colors" challenge and hope to see you play again!
    Hugs,
    Eulanda
    LLC Designer
    Cards and More Cards

    ReplyDelete