Monday, September 2, 2013

Exciting News!!

Today I'm being introduced over at Meljen's Designs Design Team and Challenge Blog as part of their Design Team! This is my first time as a Design Team Member and I am so thrilled to be a part of Meljen's Designs! I would have to say they are one of my favourite digi designs and I have entered many of their challenges! I am really looking forward to it!! Go check it out HERE! and why not join the current challenge Challenge #175 ~ Sketch Challenge! it's a lot of fun!


My intro card is one you might remember. I chose to kick off with a card I have made before, one of my all time favourites! I had so much fun creating this card and just love how it turned out! You can find the original post here!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by! {Hugs} Melinda
 

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on becoming a Design Team member for Meljen's Designs, you will have an amazing time as I thoroughly love all the Teams I'm on. You meet some wonderful people along the way, enjoy very happy for you my lovely Daughter big hugs Mum xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the team!! Looking forward to your creations!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, and love the robot card, great colours :) x

    ReplyDelete