Wednesday, November 27, 2013

DT Day Post for Meljen's Designs

Hi Lovelies, I am back again with my DT Day post and I have some festive inspiration for you! Considering Christmas is less than a month away I figured I better start making some Christmas cards and I really couldn't go past the cute little Stuffed Reindeer!

He has been coloured with Prisma Pencils and I have added a little Ice Stickles and glossy accents to the bells and his nose! I've turned an A5 card into a square card by offsetting the image! And then jazzed up with a little ribbon on the sides. I hope I have inspired you to get a little festive with your cards!!!!




We're having a Guest DT Call!
 Meljen's Designs is looking for two Guest DT members for a three month term:
(January 2, 2014 - March 27, 2014)

Here's how to enter...
Enter one or more challenges between November 21, 2013 and December 12, 2013. 
Add GDT to your name with your entry!

The DT will select two lucky people to be a Guest DT member!
The names will be announced here on December 23, 2013!
The GDTs will receive 4-5 Meljen's Designs digital stamps each month during the three month term!

Best of Luck & Happy Coloring!


And don't forget Meljen's is having a 50% off sale in her shop so there has never ben a better time to get your hands on some gorgeous Meljen's Digis! Click HERE to go to the shop!
 
 
{Hugs} Melinda

0 comments:

Post a Comment