Saturday, January 4, 2014

New Year...New Beginnings!

Hello Lovelies, I hope you have all had a wonderful Christmas and your New Year has been amazing so far! I'm so pleased to have welcomed in a new year and I really think it will be my best yet! It really is a year for new beginnings, my amazing hubby and I will be welcoming our first child, a beautiful little girl in April and we couldn't be more thrilled to be starting our family!
 
So, of course I have started to get organised and I decided to start with my craft room! I share a room with hubby and he has a desk on one side with his computer (he's a bit of a gamer) and I have my desk on the other side....it's a struggle now we have to share rooms to keep it tidy but now that everything has a place it will be much easier to get into crafting!
 
 
I also want to announce that I have had to resign from my position as a Design Team member for Meljen's Designs. I have enjoyed being on the team so much but with the pending arrival of my little girl I knew I wanted to spend as much time with her as possible and although this was a hard decision it definitely was the right one! I will still do some crafting and don't be surprised if it's very girlie :)
 
Well, I hope you have enjoyed this post and maybe I gave you a little inspiration to tidy your craft space :) Enjoy your day!
 
{hugs} Melinda Jane xx 

0 comments:

Post a Comment