Sunday, July 28, 2013

❤ Fairy God Mother ❤

After a few months away from blogging due to health reasons I am back and possibly better than ever! I really missed getting creative and blogging but I am so glad I had time off! So I thought to celebrate being back I would revamp my blog (what do you think?) and put a day aside to craft (finally)!

So mum and I got together and I decided to make a card for my God Daughter Dakota's Naming Day which is in a few weeks! I recently made her a frame as my gift and wanted a card to match.
 
 
I decided to be a little different and not only theme her card to match her gift but also take the Fairy God Mother approach, seeing as though I am her God Mother and my speech makes reference to fairy tales and the roles of a Fairy God Mother in a little girls life.

I just had to use a Wee Stamps image I have because its such a cute little fairy! The papers and embellishments were easy to choose because I went with the same that I used for her frame. I have used Little Yellow Bicycle ~ Just Because paper and Stamin Up cardstock. Finished off with Stampin' Up ribbon, perfect pearls, ice stickles and Stampin' Up Pearls and it is just so cute!
 
 
I even had a go at Copics again which I haven't used in a while and even though I needed a little help from mum I think I did an awesome job!!!
 
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenge/s:
 
❤ Mel xx


1 comments: