Saturday, April 27, 2013

Loving Ewe ~ Love You Much!

Another craft day with my mum today and we decided to create a card to submit for more challenges. I was inspired by Meljen's latest SKETCH challenge and thought I would use her super cute sheep Loving Ewe! Not only is he super cute but a nice easy image for me to colour with Copics!
 
I'm not entirely happy with this card as it is definitely out of my comfort zone using a sketch and circles but I think it's ok!
 
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenge/s:
 
 
 
xx Melinda Jane xx
 

2 comments:

  1. Great card, you blended the sheep so well and love ewe too xxx Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job going outside of your comfort zone! It's always great to challenge ourselves. That's one of my favorite sentiments and the bling is just right!

    Thank you for joining us this week at Meljen’s Designs for our Sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete