Sunday, April 21, 2013

Cute and Cuddly Kitty ❤

I couldn't resist making another card with my mum this afternoon and I just had to share it with you all! I just love this stamp from my stash ~ I just love kittens, having two furrbabies of my own!
 
Again I have coloured with copics and I think I have improved since earlier today :) I just love the paper, the colours and I have a huge weakness for buttons!!!
 
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenge/s:
 
Bizzy Bec's April Challenge ~ TIC TAC TOE (Die Cut, Bling, Ribbon) ~ ENDED ~ Entry #18 ~ I made their handpicked Top 3!!
 
A & T Emerald Fairies ~ Challenge #42 Recipe ~ Ended ~ Entry #49
 
A & T Challenge #23 Flowers ~ Ended ~ Entry #28

xx Melinda Jane xx

10 comments:

  1. Lovely card and image is done so well just gorgeous hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours and papers, very cute. Thanks for playing at Cupcake. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww...This is such a cute and adorable card! Love the sweet image!Thanks for joining us over at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  4. ΠΑΡΑ ΠΟΛΥ ΟΜΟΡΦΗ Η ΚΑΡΤΟΥΛΑ ΣΟΥ!!!ΤΑ ΧΡΩΜΑΤΑ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΥΠΕΡΟΧΑ!!!!ΚΑΛΗ ΕΠΙΤΥΧΙΑ ΣΤΗΝ ΠΡΟΚΛΗΣΗ!!!!!ΚΑΛΗΜΕΡΑ ΚΑΙ ΚΑΛΗ ΕΒΔΟΜΑΔΑ!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI! I'm not sure what you wrote as it isn't translating in English :(

      Delete
  5. Love the colours and such a cute lil kitty cat!! I love buttons too :) Thanks for entering Bizzy Bec's challenge! Good luck, Michelle x

    ReplyDelete