Sunday, April 21, 2013

Fuzzer the Monster - Birthday Card!

It's been a while since I have blogged! I have been focusing more on my Facebook page Handmade by Melinda Jane! But seeing as though my mum was coming over to craft I left the theme of today's crafting session up to her. She really wanted to make a card to submit to Meljen's Designs current challenge Recycled!
 
I just love Meljen's Designs Digis! They are so cute and I have been wanting to use Fuzzer the Monster for a while! I am quite out of practice with using Copic Markers though because I usually use PrismaColor Premier Pencils. But it was a nice change and I really didn't do that bad!!!
 
The real challenge was the "Recycled" component! I decided to use recycled card stock, leftover scrap pieces and some calico scraps I had lying around! I just love the end result!
 
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenge/s:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!!!!
 
❤ Melinda Jane xx
 
 

10 comments:

  1. Oh wow Melinda Jane! I absolutely love everything about this. The colors on Fuzzer are fabulous and the layout is fantastic. I just had to pin this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a really lovely work^_^
    Thank you for joining us at Meljen's Desing Challenge, Good Luck ^_^
    DT Sonia
    (If you want I have a surprise candy for celebrate my first blogaversary^_^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sonia :0) Will go check out your blog now!!!

      Delete
  3. Awesome monster any little boy would love this hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've done a great job turning those old scraps into a super cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at Meljen's Designs this week for our "Recycle Challenge". hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Nancy! I should use my scraps more often!!

      Delete
  5. This is really adorable, Melinda. Cute design and I like the star stamped on canvas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Cynthia :) I had fun using canvas for the first time :)

      Delete