Tuesday, April 23, 2013

❤ Ewe are loved so much...

Another craft day with my mum today and we decided to create another card for some challenges. I went with a Bug-a-Boo free digi of the CUTEST SHEEPIE!!!!
 
I wanted to participate in a monochromatic challenge which is always a little challenging but I really love the end result! Pink is one of my favourite colours!
 
I also played a TIC-TAC-TOE challenge which is always a bit of fun! I used glitter (glittered ribbon and on his wings), ribbon and pearls!
 
I have used Stamin Up DSP and Copic Markers for the colouring along with lots of little embellishments I had lying around!
 
 
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenge/s:
 
❤ Catch The Bug ~ April Bingo Challenge ~ ENDED ~ Entry #39
 
❤  Cupcake Craft Challenge 239 ~ Monochromatic ~ ENDED ~ Entry #17

xx Melinda Jane xx

4 comments:

  1. This is cute and made me smile. Thanks for playing at Cupcake. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh - doesn't she look pretty in pink!!! What a cutie! Thanks so much for joining us for BINGO! Challenge at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug blog!
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, loving the pink...thanks for joining us at Cupcake!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete