Monday, October 1, 2012

First attempt at Challenges...

For the first time I have decided to enter a card I made into some blog challenges. It's something that mumsy does a lot and she has won a few times so I thought why not give it a go!

Recently I purchased a stash of Gorjuss Stamps and a set of Premier Prisma Colour pencils! I love love love Gorjuss stamps and really enjoy colouring and blending with my Prisma Pencils!

One of the Gorjuss stamps is called Scribble and it's a clear stamp set, she is so cute with her piggy tails and fringe, oh and not to mention her little stockings! I just love pastel colours and especially yellow and pink together which worked so well with this theme.

 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenge/s:
 
 
 
 
♥ Melinda Jane xx

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card love your image and your papers. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card, I love your colours and your Gorjuss girl is adorable.

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely looking card. Keep up the good work and do enter more challenges. It's such fun! Thanks for joining us over at BMC challenges this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! Love the soft yellow, twine, and sweet image you used! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete