Saturday, October 6, 2012

Armed with challenges and creativeness!

After a week with so much going on I have finally attacked my list of challenges I want to enter and I have found the time to get creative. I have found challenges to be an inspiring way to get creative because it makes me think about what I am going to craft and sometimes I have to go a little out of my comfort zone!

I am really pleased with this simple set of 3 cards I made using all Kaszazz products (some of the products have been retired). I love bright colours teamed up with crisp white cardstock! I also love distressing ink around the edges to create effect and even to mimick things such as grass (as displayed in the blue card). And the added touch of glitter makes these beautiful cards sparkle! These cards showcase beautiful dragonflies, flowers, ezy press embossing, distressing, and 3D effects. So here they are....


 

I would like to enter this set of cards into the following challenge/s:
 
♥ Melinda Jane xx


6 comments:

  1. Wow these cards are all lovely. Thank you very much for joing on The Bizzy Becs challenge this mounth.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Melinda Jane :-) all of them are fabulous ! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty cards

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge

    Hugs

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely set of cards. So pretty! Thanks for playing with us at Bizzy Becs. Hugs, Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely set of cards - thanks for joining the challenge at Forever Friends, Lisa (DT) x

    ReplyDelete