Sunday, October 21, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday Isaac!

Back again today with another post! I have a busy weekend next weekend with my Mum's 50th Birthday, my nephew Isaac's 3rd Birthday and my sister leaves for Europe for two years! Then I start back at work on the Monday :S That means I have been busy crafting cards for all those occassions this weekend, and I'm still not finished!!!

The birthday boy, Isaac, love love loves Dinosaurs and so I found this cute little pyjama set from target which has a dinosaur on the front. I really struggled to find a suitable stamp to match it so, I thought why not draw it myself (I'm not too bad at drawing when I have something to look at!)!!

So, I sat down with his pyjama set and my pencil and paper and drew a beautiful dinosaur to match! I'm really happy with the outcome and I know he is just going to love it and treasure it!!! I used Prisma Pencils to colour it in, Stampin Up cardstock and the sentiment comes from a Stampin' Up Dinosaur set!

I kept the card very simple because I wated my fabulous artwork to be the focal point (and besides that took long enough lol)!!! I took a photo of it with the shirt so you can see how great my drawing skills are hehe...I can't wait to give it to him, so, here it is...


 
 

Melinda Jane xx

1 comments: