Monday, October 1, 2012

New Beginnings for my blog!

It has been a while since I have blogged anything craft. To be honest I haven't been doing a lot of craft but I also never really had my blog set up in a way I love, until now....

After a creative day with my dearest mumsy yesterday she encouraged me to start using my blog again, she fixed it up a little last night and then I woke up at the crack of dawn this morning to make it Simply Me. I must say I am very happy with how it has turned out. The best part is I can now blog all my crafty things!

So to get the ball rolling this first card is one that was made yesterday with mum. It is inspired by Julie Storti ~ a fellow Kaszazz Consultant's creation, which was published to our consultant Facebook page. It is a variation to the one she posted and I think it is just beautiful! Who knew masking tape would be so effective! I have even converted mum to buying it now!! So here it is...


We also made another set of cards which again is a variation of a Kaszazz Workshop 2H1111 Fly High Be Free Cards. I just love the oatmeal card base, butterfly stamps, masking tape and little embellishments - all Kaszazz! Definately going to have to stock up on Kaszazz embellishments! So here they are...

 

Gorgeous aren't they? Can't wait for another mother-daughter craft day tomorrow! Going to go and plan the projects for tomorrow. Can't wait to share them all with you once they are finished. So until then Happy Crafting....

♥ Melinda Jane xx

1 comments:

  1. It was such a fun day and can't wait till tomorrow either. It gives us such quality time that we all need every now and then. These cards where so enjoyable to do so hope alot more to come . Hugs Mumsy xx

    ReplyDelete