Saturday, October 6, 2012

Getting into the Halloween Spirit!

Back Again! The joy of having a Saturday to my self means plenty of time to craft and blog!!! At least there is plenty of inspiration and creativity flowing :)

At the moment a few blog challenges are focusing on Halloween which can be very hard here in Australia as it isn't celebrated like it is overseas, but I thought why not play along! I searched a few of my favourite digi stores for a halloween image and found the cutest image on Meljen's Digi Shop called Mummy Kitty! It reminded me of one of my adorable kittens ~ Tessah and so I just had to buy it! This is Tessah ...

 
 
Isn't she just adorable!!??!! Anyway,I coloured the image using Prisma Colour Pencils and found a cute digi paper freebie on Bearly Mine Designs which has gorgeous detailing to it and went along with the halloween theme. I also added some ribbon to give the card a handmade feel which is super cute in orange and black! So here it is...
 
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


♥ Melinda Jane xx


5 comments:

  1. Oh that is such a cute image, poor cat though. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spooktacular card! Thank you for joining us for this weeks challenge at Meljen's Designs!

    ~ Di
    Senior DT Member & Blog Writer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card!
    Thank you for joining our Meljen's Challenge this week.
    Ruza ~ DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! Thanks for joining us at FF challenge hope to see you on our next challenge.
    Shirl ~ DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute image and love Tessa, she is beautiful..Hugs Mum xxx

    ReplyDelete