Saturday, October 6, 2012

Fly High - Be Free Retro Sketch Inspired Card!

I'm back with my second post for today! So, as I said before I armed myself with a list of challenges today and set aside some time to get creative! I decided to focus my next little crafty session on Retro Sketches Challenge #31 for the layout of my card and then use other challenges to form the "design" of the card. 
 
I am so pleased with what I came up with, clean and simple and showcasing Kaszazz products of course!!! I am even thinking of creating a workshop of 3 cards for Kaszazz around this idea because I think it is just lovely! So here it is....what do you think?
 
 
I would like to enter this set of cards into the following challenge/s:
 

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Melinda! Love the pearls! Thank you so much for playing with us at RetroSketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation, just love it!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Emerald Faeries, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty love the birds in silhouette, thanks for joining us at the Emerald Faeries Challenge this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goodness, I agree, it is very, very lovely! Such talent you have! Thank you very much for entering our A & T Emerald Faeries Challenge. See you again!
    Manderly
    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Melinda, the paper is so pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Says
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love the birds and papers. Thanks for playing at Bizzy Becs! Hugs, Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, love the design. Thank you for joining us at A & T Digital Designs. Good Luck xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's so beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at The Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog. Hope to see you back again :)
    Hugs, Eret

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card. So lovely. I like the colors you've used and that birds are looking so nice. Also love the CAS style design like Clear Cards. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete