Thursday, October 18, 2012

Potential 3CE Project for Kaszazz!

One of the great things about being a Kaszazz consultant is that I get to create projects which I then upload to a Consultant Only page to be voted on and if Kaszazz and other consultants love my work I can be asked to submit it as a 3CE project for workshops. We are very lucky to have a massive selection of workshops to choose from, so as a hobbyist it means endless inspiration and for business consultants a great tool to sell products!!!

I have submitted a few projects in the past and have had 2 successfully added to the gallery of projects! It's a great feeling having your work published and seeing your name in flashing lights, plus we are awarded with a generous prize (usually a voucher to buy more products or generous suprise pack)!!!

Recently, I made a card for a few challenges and based it on a retro sketches design. I loved it so much and so too did my family, friends and fellow Kaszazz consultants that I decided to add to it to make a set of 3 cards to submit as a potential 3CE project!! I still haven't been asked to submit it but it is early days and I have had a lot of votes that I made it to page 1 of Top Rated.

So, I wrote up some instructons and tested them with a small group of friends, ironed out the bugs and even made a colour variation! Now it's all ready to go and just waiting for that special email to say Congratulations please submit your project! I'm positive it will be in my inbox anyday now!!!

But for now I thought I would share with those of you who read my blog! The first photo is the original set (my favourite) and the second photo is the colour variation.


 
 
Just beautiful, aren't they!!??!! Now I'm going to head into my craft cave and get creative for a few blog challenges I want to enter! I will no doubt post again soon :)

 
Melinda Jane xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment