Friday, October 19, 2012

Hanging Around ... Missing YOU!

So, today I decided to sit down and use one of my brand new Meljen's Digi that I won recently on a challenge! There latest challenge is Challenge #132 - Missing You! And I thought the Hanging Around Kitty I won would be perfect for this!

I just love cats (as you may already know) and wanted to make it more of a male card (well it could be either) - mainly because I had my husband in mind when creating it! We used to live in separate states so I used to buy (yes I know buy not make) cards to send him to tell him I love him and miss him terribly. Anyway, enough rambling, you probably want to see my card already, so here it is....

 
 
I'm really happy with it! I used Kaszazz papers, brown grosgrain ribbon from my stash, Glossy Accents and Fairy Dust for the swirls, Ranger Faded Jeans Distress Ink for the background and Prisma Pencils for the colouring! I just love it!! Thankyou again Meljen's for allowing me to win this digi!!
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
 

  
 
 
Melinda Jane xx


5 comments:

  1. What a lovely card, the image is so cute and love the colours you've chosen, well done Hugs Mum xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable! Love the colors!! Your papers are great and so is your coloring!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Meljen's Designs! Good luck! I hope we see you again next week!

    - Susan, DT @ MelJen's Designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card you have made here. It fits our challenge this week well. Thanks for taking part and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Really love your coloring of the image, and he is perfect for the sentiment you added! Thank you for joining our Meljen's Challenge this week.
    Ruza ~ DT

    ReplyDelete