Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Mother Daughter Craft Day!

So, for the second time this week my mum has come over to my house and we have had a mother daughter craft day! I really cherish our craft days together. Not many people I know can say they have so much in common with their mum and can spend a whole day crafting...! It really is a blessing! ♥ you mumsy xxoo

We decided it was time to use a few of our "beyond the page" projects we have had in our stash for a while! I really love the range of Kaszazz products and one of the products we used is their Chipboard Frame (5002 Chipboard - Frame-it-Kit 210x210mm) and teamed it up with a Kaszazz workshop - 2H812 French Provincial Frame. I added the wording to make it more personal! The photo is of my husband and I, at the end of a holiday when we first met - we never thought we would see each other again ... but now we're happily married! So here it is...

 
So, when mum and I get together we go all out, we don't just stop at one project!! So, we made another "beyond the page" project using the recently released Kaszazz product (5222 Journal 120x170mm)and our own individual creativity! This gorgeous little journal I thought would be perfect as a little brag book of my wedding, so I stayed within my wedding theme, which was birds, birdcages, feathers, black, white/ivory and a touch of purple! I took inspiration from a project uploaded by a fellow Kaszazz Consultant on the Kaszazz Consultant's Facebook Page (I can't remember who it was, sorry) but again I made my own personal touched too it! So here it is... 

 
And considering the inspiration for my brag book is my wedding I thought I would share with you all a photo! This photo is one of my favourites of our bridal party!

 
 
Well, that is all from a fun filled crafty day yesterday! I hope to make a few more projects later on in the week and I will also upload a few more projects that I made over the last year! So make sure you keep coming back to get your crafty inspiration!
 
♥ Melinda Jane xx

1 comments: