Tuesday, October 16, 2012

My first Challenge WIN!!

So, this morning I jumped on here to see if I was a winner in any of the challenges I recently entered and to my suprise I WON 2nd place on Meljen's Challenge #130 Anything Goes. I got to pick any 2 digis from her store and my was that tough because everything is so lovely!

I finally decided on Cozy Winter Owl and Hanging Around Kitty! I chose Cozy Winter Owl because it's super cute and also because one of my best friends is a little obsessed with owls (I must admit I love them too!) and thought I could make a beautiful Christmas card for her with it! And I picked Hanging Around Kitty because well it's simple - I just love cats!!!

I will definately have to find some time (maybe Thursday) to get creative and use my new digi's. Will post for you all to see but until then why not jump on over to Meljen's Digi Shop and take a look - she has some great deals and freebies too!

♥ Melinda Jane xx

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! Cozy Winter Owl is a good choice too! One of my favorites! I'd be so happy to have you join us in the next challenge and even in the tic-tac-toe going on now through the end of the month! :)
    {hugs}
    ~Gina - MJD Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations again, Melinda! I remember the first time I colored a Meljen's Designs image (Raggy Puppy).

    Looking forward to seeing you play along with our next challenge!

    ♥ Di ~ Senior DT Member & Blog Writer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! Hope to see you soon playing along in a new challenge!!
    Céline- MJD Team Member

    ReplyDelete